Monday, May 08, 2006

i've got sunshine...

stupid clouds... go away!

whew. so my art class is almost over! the final is next week. and i totally lucked out cuz the class before the final class is when i go take my driver's test...again (yeah cuz i failed the first time btw.. but i'm over it.) but yeah, turns out there isn't a class that day, which is AWESOME! like there would usually be class, and my appointment is at the time the class would usually start... but class for that day was randomly canceled! so i won't miss another class (which would take away good grades)!! how awesome is that?! ^_^ heh.

and also today my art teacher said i should consider a career in architecture and interior design! and then i got a compliment from someone else about an outfit i wore yesterday and they asked me if i was interested in fashion design and that i would be good at it. ..it's always nice to know you're good at doing different stuff :)

oh and since my scanner is fixed... as promised (not that anyone remembers or anything but) here's SOME OF MY ARTWORK:::

you can also see it here (along with more stuff if you can figure out how to navigate the page): http://www.deviantart.com/view/32728111/

♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

mel said...

thanks for commenting on my title XDDD

shanellephant said...

im back! happy now?!?

Johnny said...

kay princess. *waits for you to start complaining about the heat*

heh, but yeah, fashion design or architecture would be cool, I could see you doing either.

Hope you get a nice instructor on your next test ^_^X