Wednesday, August 09, 2006

what the heck?!

why is this happening to meee!!? stupid summer cold! ugh. i feel awful.. the only reason i'm actually bothering to write this right now is because i can't sleep. because everytime i lay down my nose starts pouring, and i took something to make it stop but it isn't working. and my head feels like it's going to explode!! my neck is stiff, my ears are all plugged up, i'm sore all over, my throat feels like it has a freaking pinecone in it, my eyes are burning, and i feel like i could throw up... WHY?!! was i even around anyone sick? no!
and the sucky thing is i have stuff i need to be at work for tomorrow, and stuff i needed to do today to get ready for it! but since i'm feeling like crap i have hardly gotten out of bed today.... bleh.
*dies*

3 comments:

shanellephant said...

crap. don't die.

shanellephant said...

well, that's dumb. everyone needs to just drop what they're doing and just go...i guess that's easy for me to do...

shanellephant said...

i like yer new thingy on the top.