Monday, September 11, 2006

hmph...

welllll i guess today is september 11th.. 5th anaversary of you know what... and i don't really have anything to say about that. XD omg i'm so bad! *hides*
my 19th birthday is in about a month... october 18th if you didn't know. and wow, my last year being a teenager.....hmm... can't deside if that's good or not :/ dunno what i'm gonna do for my birthday yet... it's on a work day.had a good weekend! ^_^ and i think i've just about had my fill of teriyaki for a while. *everyone gasps* omgz it's teh end of the wurld!!! lol jk. had it two days in a row...from the same place! huuuge bowl of it.. it was super good though.
work is going fine... still haven't thought about going back to school again. enjoying the break. i'm learning a little french on my down time... figure if i'm gonna travel i should know more than english, spanish, and japanese ^^; yeah... go me.
kay that's all bye bye! ♥

No comments: