Wednesday, September 19, 2007

teeth = bain of my existance

soo yesterday i went to an oral surgion to have a tooth removed. it was already half way broken.. it broke at the air port in chicago, of all places...while i was eating chinese food. nothing to break a tooth on.. i thought it was a finger nail in my food at first. GROSSS!!
but anyway, getting the tooth pulled probably wouldn't have been so bad, except that i had a fever the day before (chills, throwing up, all that good stuff) AT WORK. ugh. came home and slept for pretty much the rest of the day/night. then mom got me up early and drug me to the dentist/oral surgion...i was so out of it. dizzy, almost threw up. the x-ray machine hurt my head.. they didn't put me to sleep for the extration. which sucked. they just numbed it. and it HURRRRT!!! and while he was trying to tear my lip off of my face, the stupid raido had to go and play the song i hate more than anything right now... that carrie underwood song, before he cheats.. i freaking dispise that song. i swear it plays every hour at work. it was the most miserable experience EVER.
then came home.. mom was 2 hours late getting my perscription.. so i was in quite a bit of pain. but you don't want to read about that.
so yeah, thanks to this last lovely dental trip we now know that i'll probably need to get 4 wisdom teeth removed.. plus that root canal i already knew i needed. daaaaaaamn. why me?! i take good care of my teeth, really. it just runs in my family to have bad teeth i guess.. ugh. not fair. all the most painful dental things you could possibly need done. and after all this i'm getting braces.
now excuse me while i ice my face...i have to be at work in 3 hours.

No comments: