Sunday, December 09, 2007

...you're in the middle of the ride...

lately i've been obsessing over "behind the ear" tattoos.

so that being said, you can bet i'll have one within a few months... kind of like i was obsessing over monroe piercings for a while. it's all a matter of money.. but it might be my new year's gift to me.... i think yes! :)

so cute! everyone who doesn't have one says it should hurt really bad because it's on a bone - but one girl who actually has one said it didn't hurt. so those are good enough odds for me.

also this love-hate relationship with my job is wearing me out. i just hate working regular, boring, 9 - 5 jobs. i can't wait till i can just work at home on my computer and get paid big bucks!

IT WILL HAPPEN! i've got like 3 different websites in the mix right now... i'm sooo excited! it's kinda hush hush though... (kinda like what i'm getting my tattoo of.)

but hey, then i can have tattoos anywhere i want and not worry about not being hired.. cuz you need my mad skillz, byotch!

so yeah... things are changing. and i love it!

No comments: