Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Great Steak & Potato Co. - The American Carne Asada Fries...sort of

well, close enough. went to the mall today, and after all the surf shops megan dragged me into the only thing i bought in the whole mall was food... go figure. but yeah, the great steak and potato co... i ordered what they call "the king": fries with cheese, sour cream, bacon bits, and chives on top. all for a little under 5$ (my weekly allowance that i get once in a blue moon). but anyway, the last time i had this was when my grandparents were visiting earlier this year. and my grandma was with me, and she's a total health food person. so the whole time i was eating it she was sitting watching me and making this weird moaning "uggghhh" kind of sound like every 5 minutes (cause watching me eat it was making her gain weight or something?).... but that made it all the better somehow ^_^ either way, i enjoyed it again today, and it was so good i thought i'd write about it here and recomend it to everyone. it's a lot like Boardwalk Fries (that used to be in the mall but went out of business or something).
as for the rest of the trip, went into every surf shop in the place and i must say, i don't really like most of them... buncha over-priced poser gear really. or maybe i'm just mad at them because i want their stuff but can't afford it...and can't pull off the rest of it. woe is me. i'm thinking about getting a j-o-b at the Barnes & Noble in Carmel Mountain. haha, we'll see how long that idea lasts. oh what else can i talk about? i was also thinking about dying my hair again. something redish this time maybe? like auburn? i'm getting rather pale from being on the compy all the time, so i think i could pull off the whole red-head look. ........or how about just full on black? ^__^ okay, now i'm going crazy! someone stop me!! XD

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Black, that would be crazy, hah... It might look good tho, I dunno. I kinda wanna see you try it. Too bad you can't try it without having to 'try' it for months in your hair XD

And I remember Boardwalk Fries... too bad it's not there, I liked that place