Tuesday, October 04, 2005

happy october!

current mood: absent minded
reading: lots of blogs
listening to: Something like Silas - Divine Invitation
watching: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

gah! i don't know if i should call this a blond moment or just typical me.
so i'm having left over potato salad for lunch today, and i go to put paprika on it (cause that's what i always do) and after i'd already sprinkled it all over my food, i notice it kinda looks darker than usual. so i look and i realize i don't have the paprika in my hand... i have chili powder in my hand!! XD but i swear it looked just like the paprika (it was red and in a similar container, and in the same place the paprika usually is). but it's not like i can just scrape it off or anything (not without throwing away half of my food), so i'm eating it anyway... it's not too bad actually ^_^; but i still can't find the paprika OR the salt for that matter and i'm really confused cause i just used them both last night.

and in other news, my 18th birthday is in...exactly two weeks today! so i guess this is a good time to put this up: my wish list
yeah, i've actually been working on it for a while... it's mostly random stuff that i don't expect to ever own. but still, if you ever feel like giving me something, that's a good place to start...for good ideas at least. (and most of it is fairly cheap stuff)

and don't forget to check out my store at cafepress.com! i've added a new shop and more stuff ^_^

much love <3
~mel

No comments: