Friday, February 24, 2006

la la la la laaaa

haha, sorry about that last post.. i was bored ^^; anyway, i'm mostly posting on myspace right now... it's cool. myspace yo!! so yeah... i'll still post here now and then.. but if you wanna join myspace, it's fun.. (join and be my friend ^_^)


and now for something totally different!!
http://www.yourmom.com/

yeah.....it really is a website XD

anyway... everything is going pretty good. we're finally doing something interesting in art class. i'd show you but my scanner is broken *cries*.. and i should be getting my licence at the end of this month (cuz i was lazy and didn't get it when i was 16..cuz i'm a dork like that) but yeah.. i'm a better driver than johnny! haha :P if anyone happens to know someone who is getting rid of a car?? i prefer cars with spoilers just as a rule.. but i'd settle for one without one for my first car ^^ (and no i'm not gonna do a wooden or cardboard one! lol) but yeah, i'm car hunting!

ANYWAY! *gasp* i posted something! woo! go me ^_^

i'm going to the beach now!!

so till next time kiddies~

2 comments:

shanellephant said...

fun. my stomach hurts. still.

Johnny said...

Subaru = king of off road racing.

ANYWAYS cars without spoilers look nekkid.

And HEY! lol, race me first and we'll see who wins. OWAIT, RACERS USE STICK XP