Friday, March 31, 2006

sooo

incase anyone cares.. i went to the emergency room late last night. was throwing up blood and stuff... and on top of having a sore throat, a cold/cough, runny nose, and a fever, and chills all this week, let me just tell you...it wasn't fun. basically i payed (since i'm 18) $100 for the doctor to tell me i have some kind of virus and there was nothing he could do to cure it and i'd just have to wait it out... wait probably a freakin 10-14 days. so i came home and puked my freakin insides out all night long... i'm down to 95 pounds now. blah blah blah. good news is i'm doing a little better this morning... i've never been so happy to drink gatorade before in my life! but unless some kind of mirical happens you probably won't see me at church sunday. pray for me please.

No comments: