Monday, January 01, 2007

so uh

happy new year n stuff :)

yeah, it's 1:24 and i'm up writing in my blog...... i know. i know. i'm a night person. it happens. anyway! new years resolutions! decided to make some this year! woot.

  • get a car! yay for going places!

  • be more healthy (excersize, eat less junk, etc..)

  • improve my art! i'm not too keen on taking that life drawing class anymore.. oh well :(

  • so yeah, stuff i think i can actually do :) that helps a little.. nothing too major i think. cept the car. we'll see how that goes...

    another reason i'm up is keeping johnny awake via instant messaging. poor guy has to pick his mom up from work at 2 am tonight.. :( so he can't go to bed yet.

    heh, my silly mom got me an ipod nano sock thingie for my zen nano... it doesn't really work so well.. the sock pretty much eats it! bwaha.

    hmm, i think that's enough pointless rambling for one post..

    cheers!

    No comments: