Thursday, August 09, 2007

you can't just stand around and look pretty...

wow, so yeah.. my first 3 days of work summed up in one sentance: IT'S NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS!!!
oh my gosh. i cannot even begin to tell you all the things i've had to do... i hope this gets easier as i learn what is what. jeez... i don't know why i'm still stressed, even after i'm done...
yesterday i went to get my car smogged.. ended up getting really bad cramps and throwing up...sitting out in the car in the lovely 90 degree poway weather. just lovely, i know. and i had to go to work after i got my car smogged.. but i could hardly walk! so the girl at work was really nice and sympathetic.. for the first 2 hours of work all i had to do was sit in the back and price things. so that was fine.. but the manager today gave me this whole huge lecture on how i need to just take midol (midol makes me sick) and just come in. WHICH I DID! so i don't understand WHY she was lecturing me about it... i'm not stupid, i understand how business works and that everyone needs to do their part.. *sigh* oh well, i'll just have to take it till i've proven myself i guess...

No comments: