Wednesday, October 17, 2007

forget AAA! call tookpick arms 8D

well today was wonderful..... was refered to a special dentist. paid $105 just to have him tell me the tooth that my other dentist wanted to do a root canal on should just be pulled, but 3 other teeth i have probably need root canals. awesome. so now that's 5 teeth to be pulled on my next visit to the oral surgeon. which means i'll have to ask for time off work to recover....ugh. my manager is starting me on 8 hour days soon here. bleh. and opening.. oy.

today i was walking around in carmel mountain and some girl came up and was all "can you help me? you look like you have skinny arms... i locked my keys in my car, but the window is open a crack. can you try to reach in and unlock it?" ...wow. i've never heard that one before. the window was open all of like an inch and a half, but she was able to pull it down a little more while i reached in... and was able to unlock it. she was very happy and thanked me. said she would have had to wait like an hour or something for AAA to come do it. heh..
so that was my super hero moment for the day i guess. HA! having skinny arms is a good thing! i can break into cars >:D .... hmmm.

and tomorrow is my birthday! i'm going to DISNEYLAND! weee~
i hope it's fun and not crowded or raining.... >_<;;
too bad it's only open till like 8 pm... stupid fall hours.

1 comment:

Johnny said...

hey! I know that superhero :33 I was at her house and she helped me with my truck. Only to find out that my keys were under her couch ^_^X

And now that it's tomorrow, aren't you glad it wasn't raining at Disneyland? hehe... and I don't think that we could have lasted past 8:00 hah