Sunday, November 06, 2005

hmm.... random day...

yeah, so guess what? i just wrote one of the most personal, thoughtful, deep, inspirational (well maybe not), long, intellectually stimulating, (and have i mentioned deep?) blog entries i've ever written in my entire life! (you guys would have even had a peek into my own personal thoughts and everything!) the tell all entry! the one blog entry TO RULE THEM ALL!!! *lighting flashes off in the distance* -- but i got disconnected from the internet and it was lost forever, along with my train of thought. so yeah, SORRY!( i'm just as upset as you are, really) oh well, guess you'll have to settle for the normal "what i did ______" entry ^_^ yippie for you!

soooo, what i did this weekend...(starting saturday cause friday wasn't all that exciting that i remember?) so i'll just hit the high points:

saturday:

*went and saw chicken little ...yeah yeah, looked like a lame kids movie - but back off until you've seen it okay! and don't expect anything when you go (yeah, you have to go see it). it is sooo freakin hilarious! fish, haha, awesome ^_^ i absolutely loved it, and you should to! T_T (yes you, with the face...and the hair)

*went on a little "shopping spree" (not really, i had 50$ of birthday/graduation money that was burning a hole in my wallet/pocket/birthday card) but yeah. i ruined my fav shoes via the marshmallow wars (see previous entries). sooo, i just HAD to buy some new shoes ; ) lol. so i got me some pink and brown chucks...on sale! yay! annnd i had money left over still (you do the math :D) so i got a super cool squier/fender t-shirt thingie...lol, which makes me look like a total poser really... cause i don't even own a fender guitar *wishes* in fact most people don't even know i play guitar so they look at me all funny and stuff. but yeah anyway...that was my little shopping spree (so exciting, i know ^_^)

*walked to prayer meeting...la de da (i guess that isn't really a "high point"...but it's good cause i got exercise! and that means that my mom can't yell at me for doing "nothing" all day (HA!) and tell me my muscles are going to atrophy (look it up) from sitting around on the computer (at the computer?) and drawing and stuff so much (so HA HA HA!! ^__^) *dances*

sunday:

*learned that apparently i'm not supposed to be "laid back" T_T;; (not really a high point either), but i'm saying it because if you'll go have a look-see at my last entry.... well yeah. what the heck people?! just ruin my life why don't you! gosh!! .....anyway, moving on

*drove (me driving) through my first drive thru. yaaay! ^__^ taco bell (cause it was quick and easy cause we were in a hurry.... why are we always in a hurry?!?!!! grrr) hopefully i'll have my licence by the beginning of next year. w00t!

*home again.....blah... story of my life...


(i feel like i'm forgetting something.........oh well)
that's it for now
cheers! <3

1 comment:

Johnny said...

You really need to write your posts in a notepad document and save occassionally before posting! I don't wanna miss the good stuff when you're expressive/have a train of though/are in the 'writing' zone.

And Chicken Little... not what I would have chosen, but I guess I'd go watch it if I was with friends ^_^X

And your shoes are retro/modern. Retro style, modern colors scheme ^_^X And I like yur socks :P