Tuesday, December 06, 2005

banana cream pie!!

is yummy... ^-^
well, today was rather random... i found out that a certain guy-friend of mine likes to wear eyeliner 0_o yeah, kinda queer...but he's not. so i'm just kinda like "eh, okay" ^_^; he's cool, but eyeliner..... why? you're pretty enough as it is!! XD

hey here's a random link i found like just now... so like make with the clickage here!! (super niffty stuff!)

among other things... i got a spiffy cool star wars watch from burger king today for $1.99.... my other watch is broken, so what the heck ^_^ (yes, i know i'm a nerd. lemme alone)

okay i think i'm done with my random post now - cheers! <3

3 comments:

Johnny said...

lol, well, I don't think it's too bad. Not my bag, but I mean if guys can wear earings, a little makeup isn't too bad. Just not going overboard >.>

shanellephant said...

hmmmmmmmm...well, i know quite a few guys who wear eyeliner and it just makes them look dumb, so, whatever floats your boat i guess.



tajanank

mel said...

johnny - *gasp* mr. manly-all-the-time saying "i don't think it's too bad"?! XD what is this world coming to?!!

elliatto - that would be a bit disturbing 0_0 jeez, guys these days...
and i didn't get to pick my watch >_> so it's not anakin... *cries*

shafwiqua - my boat dun sunk...


jrzcasp