Monday, December 26, 2005

feliz navidad

(post christmas thoughts... or whatever)

well, that was an interesting christmas...being that it was on sunday and whatnot.
i got a digital camera ^_^ heh, but it's cheap and the pictures come out like crap... and to prove it: i took this picture with it... that green blob on the bottom is my bed...with my awesome princess canopy/net thingie that i got for christmas XD lol. and you can see the squishy panda i got... and my wall that i haven't changed the pictures on for like 2 years XD and the random dresser in the middle of my floor that i'm trying to get rid of. anyone want it??
anyway, i had a good day and i'm happy with the stuff i got (cheap though it may be)

only one regret...
shannel's dad wants to kill me. *sigh* i knew i should have gone with the stuffed rabbit. phantom of the opera dvd, pssh! oh well..... i've lived a full life so far, right?

holy peanutbutterbananachocochunkmonkeys batman

3 comments:

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Hey little Mama!

shanellephant said...

oh...i see the mack meandered over here too. i'm soooooo sorry about my dad!!!
he's crazy.

mel said...

ell - yep ^__^ i love it!

bossmack - ...you could at least have commented about my post

shafwiqua - yes, i guess he is making the rounds. dude, i'm scared >< your dad is gonna like run me over with his boat or something!