Wednesday, January 18, 2006

i r teh college student

i'm happy to report that i survived the first day of my one and only college class for this semester! the class i'm taking is drawing and composition (so basic realism drawing using pencils and ink). heh, easy stuff! i have to draw 10 drawings a week as homework... (zomg, me draw? nevar!! lol) XD but it's cool. i met a bunch of interesting people.... new experience for a little home-schooler like myself. haha, if you know me you know i'm a little shy. but it was good. maybe i'll post some of my "homework" for you guys... once i do some. ^_^

*EDIT: okay, go here for my homework: http://tosomcs55.blogspot.com/

~mel

3 comments:

shanellephant said...

yay!
you met people!
and went to college!
yay!
i dont know why im in such a good mood!
or why im using exclamation points overabundantly!

Johnny said...

hehe, college gurl. that sounds sexay. Anyway >.> it's kewl that you're in college! lol, but now you HAVE to draw >.> motivation at least! I know you'll do good ^_^X

Shanon said...

well, johnny....mel will do WELL.....sheesh. college...