Friday, July 20, 2007

barbies are robots now // i'm still 5

i was so shocked going into toys r us today... THEY HAVE TALKING BARBIE DOLLS NOW!!!! like the mouth actually moves when she talks. omfg, why not me? actually it was pretty freaking scary. and not to sound like a pervert but i really couldn't have one because i would always be tempted to put things in it's little mouth.....while it's talking. i know, i'm terible. [of course, i already know i'm imature... now you do too. horray for you!]

i almost bought a tamagachi lanyard.... to put my phone and keys on. yes phone. that's what the cool kids [in japan] do. it was pretty sweet. it came with a little phone charm thingie too... but i managed to walk out with my $6.99+ still in hand. go me.
but that doesn't mean much since an hour before that i blew $3 on a happy meal at mcdonald's...all to get the hello kitty toy.
so i rest my case. i'm not almost 20, i'm almost 5... and i want a talking barbie for my birthday.
jk i want this for reals tho. collectors editon = $$ later.

No comments: