Monday, September 19, 2005

after-wedding thoughts and stuff


I must say, reading everyone else’s blogs on the subject was interesting. But for me, that was definitely the best wedding I’ve been to in a long time. Probably because I’ve known mama j and her family for like forever – along with half the rest of the people there. Not like other weddings were it’s a distant cousin or someone from church I don’t really know and I don’t know anyone there. XD I can’t believe I cried when mama j walked down the isle though *sniffle* omg, she looked so beautiful and so happy!! and the ceremony part wasn’t too long or anything, so it was good.
and decorating was fun ^__^ I was kinda in shock when bobby (tracy’s mom, bobby) just kinda handed me the ribbon and stuff and was like “I have to go decorate the dining room, you can do this part. You’re an artist! Just make it pretty” uh, okay ^^;; I guess it came out alright. My mom asked me if I wanted to be a wedding coordinator when I’m older (is thinking of that jlo movie, the wedding planner) haha, maybe not like that. But she said they get paid lots ^_~ hehe.
But anyway, got uber sun burnt doing that part. And my feet were killing me before the wedding even started! actually I guess it would be my shoes that were killing me, not my feet. (Stupid cute shoes!! Why are you so evil? why can’t you ever not hurt my feet?!) i went barefoot the rest of the time till the dancing started. Put my shoes back on for some crazy reason (they’re open-toed shoes, so my toes got stepped on anyway!) lol, but I have to say dancing was the most fun part of the whole wedding. I slept sooo good afterwards ^_^ so I’m thinking if I just go dancing every night I’ll never have any trouble sleeping ever again… Haha, or maybe not.
Over all, it was a great time.


hehe, I forget where I got that pic up there, but…. I dunno, it’s just funny ^_^

among other things: my feet are feeling much better. but i’m hungry, and i want wendy’s, and cinnabon ^__^ mmm
http://www.gordonfamily.com/Recipes/cinnabon.htm <-- could make my own if i had all the ingredients!! =D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mel said...

yeah, i'm gonna delete that. lol, would you pay me? or would it be a "because you're my friend" thing?

it would be easier to just go buy one i think ^_^

Johnny said...

oh my goodness... so much spam, poor lily ^_^X;

But I commend you for dancing so long in those shoes! I see a lot of things that make it harder on girls. And you danced well without complaining ^_^X And sometimes working hard or playing hard is awesome, it makes sleep so much sweeter, yes?

mel said...

XD what the heck?! i hate they way they make it sound all personal and stuff too... -_-; like they actually looked at my post. blah

hehe, thanks! i don't know...i guess i was just having too much fun to stop and take them off. lol. indeed, it does.

mel said...

they probably would like it... then they'd think you're interested and spam you all the more!

jenni~ru said...

Hey hey, it's me, again, same morning as my last comment...whatev. Umm, how do you delete the spam? That part I still haven't figured out yet. And then I added the password thing so that spammers can't comment. Sux for you guys I know, but what are ya gonna do when word gets out to the spamming community that your site is a free for all? Geez. Mel, you looked real perty. Thanks for your artistic in put, Ma'ja will be happy to know that you helped even on the day of. And seriously now, "I'm done. No more dancing." (No no, someone stop the DJ, he's evil, keeping me on the floor like that!!!)

mel said...

you have to be logged in to your account and then there's this nifty little trashcan icon under each comment and you just click that to delete it. easy ^_^
thankies! hehe, i'll be sure and get skyler (DJ's name) for your wedding ; P (or not?)