Saturday, September 17, 2005

trying again

so yeah, i deleted my last blog. haha. i guess i kinda missed it... i dunno. typing is supposed to be therapeutic, yes? by the way, aroma therapy = legal drug!! haha, someone will get it *wink* hmmm, what the heck, i'm running out of things to say already (and you ask why i deleted my last blog? lol) well, in case anyone cares, as of this morning my toenails are now...purple *gag* oh yeah, it's great, did em myself too... for mama j's wedding. only for ma j will i paint my toenails purple! doin it for mama j!! woo! yeah.... (need to fill more space)
**shameless plug!!**
come see my deviantART site: http://nemuiPanda05.deviantart.com :D good stuff! (er... mostly >_>) unfortunately you have to have a deviantART account to comment. it's fun though, if you don't draw then you can post photography, poetry, and some other things. yay! ^_^
okay, that's about it for now...

amor et pax. <3

2 comments:

Johnny said...

haha, it's okay, if you don't blog for yourself, you'll lose the desire to blog at times. But glad to see you're back! ^_^X

jenni~ru said...

Mel, good to see you back! Yay!! I will actually read your blog this time...sorry. You don't have to write everyday. I wish my blog was more updated though. Soon. Love you lots, loved your purple toes!!
Jenni-ru