Thursday, June 01, 2006

haaaaaa!

i just wanted to say that i spent 5 hours of my day today playing kingdom hearts 2. everyone should play kingdom hearts. it's the best game series ever. ...well, it's up there in my top 5 anyway. it's great. you get everything from little mermaid and winnie the pooh to nightmare before christmas.... pirates of the caribbean to tron (yeah, old school TRON! haha) not to mention mulan and stitch and aladin and lion king and every other disney thing ever!! haha, and then throw in a ton of final fantasy characters EVERYWHERE. yep, it's awesome. good stuff. lol, and yes i have a life, really! i was just feeling lazy today, that's all. i know i'm a video game nerd ^^ haha.

1 comment:

Johnny said...

neeerd! XDD it's okay. I like nerds. Sides, I've been guilty of the same gaming habbits. In fact, I just got out of Starcraft 20 minutes ago. And it's 2:20 AM XDD I better go to bed now >.>

But yes. I'll have to play that game. Once it goes down to 20 I might buy it. Or just bring my PS2 to your house.