Thursday, July 20, 2006

gone fishin'

not really. i'm just gonna be gone a few days. ..i've actually never literally gone fishing... now aren't i a deprived child? sounds boring actually... but maybe that's why some people like it? i dunno.
but anyway, i'm going out of town for the weekend, starting today. which makes me kinda mad because i'm gonna miss comic-con T_T which started today and is going on all the days that i'm gone... boo. go figure, right?
and where am i going you might ask? well that's a secret! but i'm almost sure i'm gonna be bored out of my skull at least 80% of the time.

yeah, my skull.....

arrrg.

but never fear! i will be back sunday... and i might go to comic-con then. bwahaha.

now pardon me whilst i go in search of some AA batteries for my CD PLAYER. yeah that's right! a ceeee-deeeee plaaaayurrr. none of this fancy ipod, mp3-player hullabaloo!!
heh, don't be jealous.

cheers!

5 comments:

Johnny said...

well now sounds like an adventure to me! lol, don't cause trouble ;) cause you know. Pastor's kids are supposed to be like that.

haha and CD player, at least you got one!... lol, every one I've had has broken. I have to stop being generous and let other people use my stuff *sniff*

shanellephant said...

hahaha. well, i only have a cd player as well. and its has ghettofied headphones. not even the kind that go in yer ears...eh. and uh..she was at work. i should shoot her for not being there for me. buuuuut i wont.

mel said...

yeah i have those kind of head phones too.. the little earmuff kind ^^ lol

shanellephant said...

camel

mel said...

chris, chris, chris... how can i have fun and NOT cause mass distruction - at the same time?!