Monday, July 03, 2006

woot

another fun day ^_^
actaully 2.. yesterday and today.... and then saturday. wow, 3 good days in a row. this might be a record for me ^^; lol, i'm not emo, i swear!
check out this old pic of torrey pines beach!!
went to the beach today with my dad and sister. ahhh, so fun. the water was nice and clear and it felt really nice too (liiike, not so cold you forget what having legs feels like)! the waves were a little mushy, but that's okay with me *flexes non-existant muscles*.. hehe. dad and megan said they both saw sharks in the water.. just little ones, but i'm still glad i didn't see them.
also we built a kick awesome sand castle thing. i'm a pro sand castle builder. my towers were the last ones standing ^__^ hahaha
good times.

1 comment:

Johnny said...

3 days in a row, yur just spoiled, aren't you? haha

and you go ahead and enjoy your yucky beach :P I'll play with you at home or somewhere that won't irritate my skin :P