Wednesday, October 25, 2006

la de daaa... blah

well, my boss wants me to work full time now, while i'm not in school... oy. oh and he finally paid me today after forgetting the past two weeks (and considering i only get paid once a month, that's not good..) i guess i have the time to work full time... the thing is do i have the motivation to actually sit down and work for 40+ hours a week... i barely make the goal i have now.. but only because i spend a lot of time drawing and doing stuff i enjoy...and i wouldn't really call the work i do exciting.. so yeah. this should be interesting. it would definately help me be able to pay for a car quicker though. i just wouldn't have any time to mess around. and messing around is like my favorite passtime XD lol.. oh well. guess i could be a workaholic... maybe.

No comments: