Wednesday, October 11, 2006

uuuugggghhhh

oy. longest day of my life. sooo happy to be home... cept now i'm going out again...after this.
went to work this morning. soooo boring. i hate trying to figure out stuff that doesn't make any sense to begin with. and glad i get paid this weekend. i spent most of my cash today. after work we went to lunch and to a movie. greek place... eh. then saw all the king's men. holy. freaking. cow. longest 2 hours of my life, i swear. nothing could possibly describe how badly i wanted that movie to be over. ughhhh! politics and drama. spare me. i have a massive headache. ah, life... politics are for sure not my thing. i'm glad other people are into that.. or else we'd be in bad shape. just so they take care of it so i don't have to i'm good.
anyway... yeah i'm done talking.

2 comments:

shanellephant said...

wow. sorry you had an unbelievably neat day. i totally just lied. work always sucks. unless you're me and are going to work at papa murphy's aaaaand movies are never good. unless of course you are me and about to eat chikkin nuggets.

Johnny said...

Haha, sounds like a crappy movie. Or you just don't like that style ;) But it did sound boring even to me :P

hehe you can stick to art and fun I guess ;) there's plenty of people who enjoy that.