Wednesday, October 18, 2006

oh hey. . . . .

happy burfday to mee.
nineteen. my last year as a teenager... or so everyone keeps telling me. mentally i'm still 12.
doesn't really feel like it's my birthday. i remember as a kid it was like the best thing ever. after christmas. or maybe better cuz it's just for me? now i'm like "oh yeah... i guess my birthday is coming up huh?" and then i forget till the next person says something. i haven't had a birthday party in so long.. i don't think i've ever had a surprise party...that i can remember? that might be cool...
anyway... i should be sleeping.. because i have to go to work in the morning.. cuz i'm an adult or something.. i think i've complained about this before: i turn 18 and they say "congrats, you're an adult now! you get to be responsible and stuff!" and then i want to do something and they say "no, you aren't REALLY an adult until you are 21." ...........yeeeeah.... what's with that?!! i guess i'm having an identity crisis XD lol

1 comment:

Johnny said...

lol, don't worry, people will find another excuse to say wait when you get 21. But the difference is that those can't stop you anymore :P You're 3 months closer than me to 21, lucky :P

I still luv you littol 12 year old.