Tuesday, December 12, 2006

duh i'm the hottest place in the world!

I am Al-Aziziyah, Libya!
Which Extremity of the World Are You?
From the towering colossi at Rum and Monkey.
YOU ARE AL-AZIZIYAH, LIBYA

You burn with the fires of a million suns.

OK, so that's an exaggeration. Perhaps only a thousand. Or 0.0106 suns, to be less fantastically inaccurate: that's the proportion of the Sun's surface temperature you reached on the 13th of September 1922. Your record of 60.6 degrees Celsius beats any other recorded for anywhere else on the planet. That's enough to melt an ox, create mercury from thin air or spontaneously turn oil into soup. 'strue. Really.

p.s. i joined this rum & monkey whatever it is that i got the quiz from. so if anyone wants to be my friend on there? ...yeah seriously XD

5 comments:

shanellephant said...

hahaha. when i was reading the description..i thought it was stuff you were saying..like, to me or something.

mel said...

haha, yes shanell, you burn with the fires of a million suns! :D ...
yeah i couldn't figure out how to make it obvious that it was quiz text and not me talking... so w/e. everyone can just be confused. lol

shanellephant said...

i have no idea. i never saw one...

Johnny said...

Psh, I coulda told you that ;)

I'll let you know what I get :3

doug said...

It's 118 degrees in Laughlin, NV. It's a little warm.