Wednesday, December 27, 2006

OMG.

third month in a row i've started cramping at work!! my body hates me. :'(
after work i went to the drug store to get a sobe (because it makes me feel healthy).
and there was this little girl with her grandparents. she was pretty cute...untill she opened her mouth...
little girl: nana, can you buy me this?
grandma: no, you only get one thing today.
little girl: nana, you're no fun to shop with.
grandma: really? i thought i was lots of fun to shop with.
little girl: no, because you only buy me one thing!
grandma explains why she can't buy a whole lot of things.
*5 minutes later*
little girl: nana, can you buy me this?
grandma: no, you only get one thing.
little girl: nana, you're no fun to shop with.
grandma: really? i thought i was lots of fun to shop with.
little girl: *whines* noo, because you never buy me anything.
yep, the exact same conversation over again. like 5 more times. there was more too it, but i was like woah little girl.. and then she was like hollaring for her grandpa accross the whole store. "GRANDPA! WHERE ARE YOU?" "I'M IN THE CHECKOUT." "OH OKAY!"
blarg.
anywho... i think i've filled enough space. i'm doing some work and then megan and i are gonna re-arrange our room. cuz i might get a desk soon! so that i'm not messing up my back [more] sitting on my bed with the laptop all the time :)

1 comment:

shanellephant said...

man. i seriously HATE it when little children are rude. especially to old people. old people who happen to be their grandparents. man..if i were there i woulda smacked her. well, maybe i woulda just thought about but..wow. mmkay im done.