Sunday, January 13, 2008

californiaaaaa knows how to party

got my tattooooo~ i told you it would be soon! i love it. <3 i'll post a picture later maybe.

know what pisses me off? when people argue with you and don't even hear your point. they're just waiting till you're done talking to repeat their point again and again.
"why didn't you...?"
"no one told me"
"well you should have known!"
"well i didnt know"
"well you should have"
"how can i know if no one tells me?"
"you should have known"

.... T_T seriously?

i need to move out. badly. i hate sharing a room with a nazi, and i hate all the rediculous rules that don't make any sense.... cuz i'm gonna have sex in the front room while you're in the other room...?! NO! dumbasses.

i want my own room.. in my own appartment.. with my own furniture.. and my own puppy... <3 *sigh*

No comments: