Friday, January 25, 2008

quest for the tax return forms...OMGZ

hmm.. apparently the government doesn't want to give me money? SURPRISE! but seriously. it's like a flipping easter egg hunt just to find the forms!

this morning i went to 2 different post offices AND the library and i still don't have them. the post offices were no help at all. the first one said "oh you have to go to our MAIN post office for those" so i did. "oh aren't they out in the lobby?" i didn't see any "well that means we're out, sorry have a nice day" out? OUT? don't you have one back there you could just HAND me, instead of making me SEARCH! what is it like a limited time offer? once they're gone, they're gone till next year? WTF people?! GET IT TOGETHER! so then i went to the library... CLOSED! at 11 am on a friday? apparently no one needs books untill after 12:30 pm on friday.. uggggh.

not how i wanted to spend my day off. my one and only day off this whole week :( apparently the schedule is being changed again too.. jeez. but this morning i had to get up early to let the plumber in - out kitchen sink was broken. i was reaaaally wanting to sleep in on my day off, but noooo. T_T *sigh* then couldn't take a shower or do laundry, because the water had to be turned off. so that's half of my day off wasted already......

people need to stop giving me things to do!!!!

No comments: