Thursday, January 31, 2008

i have a feeling it will be a busy year

good lord january is over already!! i feel like i've been non-stop since new years... early morning dentist trips, working 30 hours a week, music practice or some other church event all evening.. EVERY SINGLE DAY! i have noooooooo free time!! i frequently find myself fantasizing about just organizing my closet, or doing my laundry, or even just sitting doing nothing! things i probably would have dreaded 5 years ago.

what i would really love to do is have time to go down to the beach and walk. but my work schedule is so intrusive to my whole life! i can't do much of anything because i have work hanging over my head every day.

i've been working on getting into the online art college.. but that is stressing me out too!! all these financial aid deadlines that i know nothing about...loans and stuff i'm afraid to think about. plus i hate talking on the phone still...especially with strangers. if my application isn't rejected for not filling out all the papers in time, i might be starting in mid february. i hope i have the time! jeez...
reaaaaaaally need to get a new job. i don't want to work so much. :( i need more "me" time.
and i hate sharing this god damn room. all these organizing fantasies are no good if i have no space to myself!!! grrrrrr.

No comments: