Saturday, January 05, 2008

work blah blah blah *~

well now that minimum wage has gone up to $8.00 it would seem i'm working for minimum wage. :( that doesn't make me happy. i asked my manager if because of minimum wage going up if then our pay would go up.. and she pretty much side stepped my question by telling me how generous it was to start everyone out at $8 (back when it was .50 over min) so maybe she didn't understand my question? i don't know. but not happy...

come the end of this month i'll have had this job for 6 months! yikes, half a year.. i think i can probably only take another 6 months, then i'll have to find something better. my expenses for this year are already insane.

$730.90 for auto insurance.. which i'm gonna just pay all at once to get out of the way. then HOPEFULLY i can get a payment plan going for my $2160.00 dental bill! :x plus $100.00 (estimate) for a tattoo this week.. ahhh!! need more money! need to go back to schoooool.. oh nooo!

got information for a few art schools. i don't really want to be a cosmotologist anymore, as fun as that would be - art makes more money. which is fine. i like art too.. and hair stylists always have to be nice and talk to their clients.. if i'm doing graphic arts i can stay home and me a hermit...which sounds just lovely right now.
i wanna move out soooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate sharing a room.. no one knows how much of a bitch my sister can be...she's such a moody snob.

blaaaaaaaaah............so either art school in LA or San Fransico.. or music school in the UK... just gotta get out of here.

No comments: